For more than 90 years we have been supplying the Cairns region with quality timber materials and products
Rankine Timber & Truss began operation in 1926 where its founder, Mr. J.M. Johnstone, began the business in Ravenshoe.
In the late 1940's the business was sold to the Bunnings Brothers who further expanded the businesses scope and reputation up until 1962 when the first generation of the Rankine name purchased the operation.
The four Rankine Brothers paved the way for the local business to survive into the 21st century and now the second generation continue the trend of running the successful business.
This second generation of the Rankine Family Partnership is lead by Mr. John Rankine, who has been working with the company since 1968, and, in an assistant manager position, Mr. Dale Ferguson who joined the company in 1972.
Rankine Timber & Truss is North Queensland's original timber materials supplier and will continue to prove itself as a regional asset for generations to come.